Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 28, 2019
- Newest File: Enhanced Vanilla 1.0.1 (Forge 184.108.40.206.1.106)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4,Forge,1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Enhanced Vanilla with original name “Cave Expansion” is a mod that aims to improve Vanilla Minecraft and have a new fun experience. Enhanced Vanilla is a new mod for minecraft created by Gfrienxbuddy28, the mod was created on Jun 23, 2019 and the last updated on Dec 27, 2019 for Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods version, so far is a total of 4,017 downloads.
It adds features such as new tree types that you can build houses with, new flowers that will decorate your and detail your builds, new plants that will make you’re surroundings look more liveable, new foods that will make you hungry and of course new biomes that will make your world feel more realistic.
Enhanced Vanilla has been around for 7 months now, take you for always following our development.
= Miscellaneous Stuff
– Changed The Texture the Bush
– Tweaked The Tiny Cacti, and LilyPad Textures
– Reduced the Saturation of the Thatch Texture
– Decreased the Brightness of the Snowy Bricks
– Tweaked Prickly Pear Texture
– Tweaked Orange and Blue Mushroom Textures
= Building Blocks
– Added Full Blocks for Orange Mushroom and Blue Mushroom
= World Generation
– Added Coniferous Forest Biome
– Added Dense Forest Biome
No videos available
How to install Enhanced Vanilla Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Enhanced Vanilla Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Enhanced Vanilla Mod
This is made by gfrienxbuddy28, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.