Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 24, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Enhanced Books mod offers a way to safely store your XP without having to worry about losing it when you die. It simply adds two new items, the empty bookshelf and XP Infused Book, but they have a drastic impact on gameplay if you value the XP you’ve painstakingly earned.
The bookshelf looks like a normal wood planks block, which is extremely handy to help conceal it for added security. The block contains 8 available slots for XP books.
The books themselves are simple to use and can be loaded or unloaded by right-clicking while in hand. This will bring up a GUI with a plus and minus button and the XP amount in the middle. All you need to do is subtract from the book how much you want for yourself or add to the book however much you want to keep stored. Then just place the book on the shelf and rest easy.
It would be wise to craft your enchanting room with these bookshelves as one or more of your floorboards. Not only would your XP be safely concealed in the floor but it would be readily available in the place you’ll need it most.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge