Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 28, 2016
- Newest File: EnderBags-1.9.4-2.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
EnderBags Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9 is a small mod that adds large bags. Each bag holds up to 104 ItemStacks. Bags can be coloured with dyes (note items will remain in the bag after colour change)
All recipes can be found in JEI.
- Locks to allow the player to lock there bags from being opened by other players.
- Ender Upgrades to store the Bags contents in all the same bags eg: white bags contents will be shared to all other white bags (player specific)
- Inventory Tweaks support (as soon as It stops crashing in Dev)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the EnderBags Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Gigabit1011, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.