Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 16, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ender Projectiles Mod 1.9,1.8 adds throwable items including torches and lighting bolts. Similar to ender pearls, that each has a unique effect when it lands.
- Ender Bomb: Will cause an explosion when it lands. Upgrade three times by adding gunpowder.
- Ender Blaze: Blaze powder, ender pearl, and flint to throw this and set fire to the landed area, or to any mob you hit.
- Ender Torch: Places a regular torch when it lands.
- Ender Snow: Places a snow layer when it lands, or increments up the existing snow layer by 1 if it lands on snow.
- Ender Wheat: Harvests and replants crops in the area nearby where it lands (all crops, not just wheat, including most crops from other mods, and pumpkin/melon steams not blocks).
- Ender Lightning: Spawns a lightning bolt when it lands.
- Ender Water: Sets a water source block when it lands.
- Ender Shears: Harvests a sheep that it hits. Otherwise drops as an item.
- Ender Fishhook: Tries to catch a fish if it lands in water
- Ender Ruby: Tries to find your bed.
- Ender Dungeonfinder: Tries to fly towards the nearest spawner
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ender Projectiles Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Lothrazar, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.