Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 12, 2017
- Newest File: Ender Dust And More 1.11.2-1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds Ender Ore to Minecraft to give players the ability to craft Ender Pearls but beware of the creatures that lurk in stone as they may not be happy to be kicked out of their home…
- Ore spawn frequency within chunks. [0-40]
- Maximum vein size. [0-50]
- Maximum spawn height in world. [1-255]
- Minimum spawn height in world. [1-255]
- Spawn Enderman chance in decimals. [0.0-1.0]
- Particles for when the ore is touched.
- Config option to spawn the ore in other vanilla dimensions.
- Tools and armour.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ender Dust & More Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ProxyNeko, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.