Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 2, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
EnchantView Mod allows you to see all the enchantments you’ll receive from the enchantment table before you enchant your item, rather than just one. It also refreshes the enchantment list with each try rather than only after enchanting.
EnchantView Mod will cycle the hint through all of the enchantments, one per second, so you can see everything rather than just the one.
EnchantView is a server-side-based mod so if you install it on your Forge server, it will work for all players, even with vanilla clients. If you install it on your own Minecraft installation then it will only work on your own worlds, but it will work for other players if you open up your world to LAN. EnchantView will not work if you installed it on your client and the server does not have it installed. This is because the server only provides one hint to the client and does not provide the random seed, so there’s no way for the client to know the enchantment unless the server allows it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the EnchantView Mod
- Requires ThebombzenAPI
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge