Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Do not waste your levels of experience random enchantments.
Enchant View 1.7.2 is a simple mod that handles show that garbled text that appears in the table of enchantments, just at the time of selecting any enchantment. So with this mod installed you will know that you are about to select enchantment.
No more losing your 20 or 30 levels of experience random enchantments, get experience and use it only on what you really need.
How to install Enchant View Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2
- Download ThebombzenAPI 1.7.2
- View Enchant Mod 1.7.2 Download
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer Forge.
- Paste the downloaded file “ThebombzenAPI” inside .minecraft / mods
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft / mods
- Translate the language of the table spells!