Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 3, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Elevator Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.6.4 adds useful things like elevators, escalators and conveyor belts. These can be handy for transporting anything like yourself, mobs, items, or even boats and minecarts.
See also: Skateboard Mod 1.8.9, 1.8 of papertazer
- ELEVATOR BASE
- ELEVATOR UP
- ELEVATOR DOWN
- ELEVATOR UP – MOB
- ELEVATOR DOWN – MOB
- ELEVATOR ITEM
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download Papertazers Base Mod
- Download the Elevator Mod
- Download Render Player API
- Place all 3 in your mods folder
This mod is made by papertazer, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.