Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: ElementsOfPower-1.9.4-0.7.10-alpha.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Elements of Power Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 wants to build a magic system around the raw elements latent in the world. It will be based around two premises.
First, that every object can be decomposed into raw essences:
In this system, Dirt would contain a majority of Earth, but also some Life, to represent the potential of growth.
The second premise, is that each element has a purpose, and can be applied as magic effects:
- Fire: Causes flames on its own, adds explosive energy to the mix.
- Earth: Attracts and compacts.
- Air: Volatile and windy, makes things move.
- Water: Flows endlessly. Can absorb flames.
- Light: Illuminates and protects.
- Darkness: Darkens and weakens.
- Life: Creates and heals.
- Death: Destroys and damages.
By decomposing objects and combining the elements in a certain order inside an amulet or wand, the user of the magic will be able to wield enormous powers, but the elements don’t like to be controlled, and the user’s willpower may not always be strong enough…
Do you dare step over your limit?
- More spell combinations.
- More spell shapes.
- Rituals (spells that require world structures or specific items to be present).
How to install Elements of Power Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Elements of Power Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by gigaherz, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.