Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Elemental Creepers Mod provides you with various other creepers that will make the game way more frustrating for you rather than normal creepers that just simply exploding and destroying all the things you worked hard on.
Creepers. They’re absolutely TERRIFYING, right? Well, this mod takes creepers to a whole new level.
It adds in a HUGE number of new creepers, each unique and dangerous in its own way. Some notable examples include:
The fire creeper, who loves lava and spits out fire when he explodes.
The water creeper, whom you can find lurking around water as he waits to soak you.
The ice creeper (a.k.a. the snow creeper), a creeper that just wants every day to be a snow-filled one.
The dark creeper, someone you don’t want to run into after the sun sets.
And many many more! The complete list of creeper types is as follows: Fire, water, electric, earth, reverse, snow, light, dark, cookie, illusion, magma, psychic, spider, stone, wind, ender, solar, hydrogen, EU (requires IC2), and flux (requires a mod that uses redstone flux).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge