Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Adventurers, this is the mod for you! The elemental caves mod adds in three new types of cave to Minecraft- Forest, Ice, and Fire. Each cave has its own challenges and items to discover.
Forest caves are the easiest cave to navigate. Spawning in Jungle and Forest biomes, they have a lot of grass and soil, and can help you get some resources. The Earth Crystals on the ceiling, which you can throw once collected, can help you fertilize nearby blocks, making it easy to create farms.
Ice caves, found in snowy biomes, are easier to navigate than forest caves, but a lot of Ancient Ice found on the floor makes it harder to maneuver. The low temperatures of the caves render your movement far slower than normal. Collect Blue Ice Crystals; they can help you freeze blocks when thrown, a feature especially useful in hot environments.
Find a hot biome like a desert or savanna? Chances are, you’ll find a lava-filled Fire Cave there. They are very hard to travel through without proper gear, but risking the journey is worth it: diamond ore found in these caves ALWAYS gives you twice the diamond when mined. Fire Crystals found in this cave can burn nearly anything when thrown!
Plus, each cave gives you a new set of armor and tools, each with an elemental effect.
These are only some of the features available in huge HUGE mod. For a full list of current and future feature, have a look at this document.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.2 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.2.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge