Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 25, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
I will tackle me to a resource pack for less … original!
Do you know Element Animation? This is a large American chain specializing in animation minecraft. I can only recommend you check it out, but the chain is not the main subject of this article.
These nice people have decided to create a resource pack which transforms the sounds of Minecraft with the voices of villagers from their videos. Particularly funny voice, which gives a silly look to the famous iconic NPC, making these small creatures big nose a very nice comical.
I also specifies that no texture has been reworked, that’s why there will be no screen in this presentation. In addition, the music has also been reworked with only a cappella voices of the villagers, and that gives a very original side the works of C418!
How to install The Element Animation Villager Sounds 1.7.4
- Go to the Windows Start menu and go to Run or Windows Key + R
- Type this in the search bar% appdata% then go to the folder. Minecraft.
- It only remains for you to move your archive in the folder “resourcespacks” and activate the game by going to “Options” then “Resources Packs”.
When you’re ready to befriend your favorite NPC, you can click on the little download link!