Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 7, 2016
- Newest File: Electrical Age 1.13.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Electrical Age Mod is a DC electricity simulation. This is not IC2 power, and certainly not RF: It uses state of the art simulation techniques to simulate real-life direct current inside of Minecraft. It is, for the most part, accurate and true to life.
A better simulation
Real electrical simulation model (with resistive, inductive and capacitive effects). Behaviour similar to those of real life objects. We’re not talking IC2 here, folks: This is an actual MNA solver.
Multiple electrical sources
Furnaces, solar panels, wind turbines, batteries, capacitors, steam turbines, …
You won’t believe it’s not redstone!
A completely new logic system featuring XOR, NAND, AND, signal processors, buttons, switches, display screens, wireless transmission and more… using floating-point values. Actually quite useful.
Perfectly ordinary tools
XRay scanner, flashlight, portable mining drill, …
Old redstone circuits can be exploited with electrical – redstones converters.
If that isn’t enough, break out your OC computer!
Ran out of power? Buildcraft oil wells come quite in handy.
Break the cube
Cables, sensors, actuators, alarms, etc. can be placed on each face (outer and inner) of a cube, which allows a significant reduction of the consumed space by electrical installations.
Small and big electrical consumers
From the lamps, electrical furnaces,… to the miners, transporters, …
Lamps, switches, street lights, …
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ElectricalAge Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Baughn, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.