Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: ediblebugs-MC1.10.02_EB22.214.171.1249.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Are you hungry all the time. Always looking for food. Then look no further. Edible Bugs Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4 adds bugs to block drops. Dig dirt, grass blocks, or cut down trees and pick up bugs that you can eat.
Search for termite mounds in Savanna’s. Dig the mounds for termites and termite larvae.
Click the larvae on a dirt block to grow new mounds.
To auto farm the termite, build a Termite zapper and place dirt on the left side and the termite larvae on the right side in the GUI. Turn on using a redstone signal. Once the mounds reach 3 blocks tall, they will be farmed and re-planted if dirt and larvae are present.
Finally, cook all these bugs in a fryer for even better food content.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Edible Bugs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by eractnodi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.