Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 6, 2016
- Newest File: EbonArts-v2.5.0a-mc1.11.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ebon Arts Mod adds new ores to discover, different blocks to build with, achievements to conquer, and new tools/weapons/armor to use. This mod also has detailed configs to enable or disable the horse armor/saddle part, the music disc creation part, etc. I created a wiki to help people get the most out of my mod. I will do my best to keep it updated as the mod evolves.
Please remember, when using any mod, to back up your worlds! Say no to lost world saves.
Note for Modpack Creators
Everyone is free to use this mod in any modpack they want. I only ask that you give me credit (Viesis), don’t make money off of it (keeping it free), and have a link back to this site (if you can). Otherwise, have fun with it!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ebon Arts Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Viesis_Gaming, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.