Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 24, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Easy Mining Mod includes many cool stuffs that make mining life easier and funnier.
- 1- Having trouble crafting diamond or gold blocks? but they have good texture so you want them in your survival world? Well, this mod adds compressor which compresses simple ingot to its block. To get compressor you need to mine a Ore called “Random Ingot Ore”.
- 2- This mod adds a New Ore called “Random Ingot Ore” that can drop anything randomly. by randomly i mean you Can get 1 diamond and 1 gold Or 5 irons and 1 diamond and so on.
- 3- This mod also adds some new pickaxes for more info see below.
- 4- There are lots of Work In Progress stuff stay tuned for them
Any Ingot Includes
- 1- Gold
- 2- Diamond
- 3- Iron
- 4- Emerald
- 5- Coal
- 6- Quartz
- 7- Lapis
- 8- Glowstone Dust (Will Not Work As Light Source)
- 9- Brick
Any Ingot,Dust Include
- 1- Lapis
- 2- Redstone Dust
- 3- Glowstone Dust
- 4- Quartz
- 5- Emerald
Properties Of Pickaxes
- Lapis Pickaxe
Can Break Obsidian , Can Be Used 3000 Times , Slow As Stone Pickaxe.
- Redstone Pickaxe
Cannot Break Obsidian , Can Be Used 150 Times , Fast As Diamond Pickaxe.
- Glowstone Pickaxe
Can Break Obsidian , Can Be Used 15 Times , Fast As 1 Hit Miner.
- Quartz Pickaxe
Can Break Obsidian , Can Be Used 30 Times , Fast As Twice As A Diamond Pickaxe.
- Emerald Pickaxe
Can Break Obsidian , Can Be Used 1000 Times , Nearly Fast As Iron Pickaxe.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge