Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 2, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
EasterEgg Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds Easter Eggs to minecraft right now it’s 16 different eggs and more will be added. The eggs can be found all over the world and when you break a egg it will drop 1 item and it has 50+ different items it can drop. If you shift right click the block with a empty hand you can pick up the egg and use it as a decoration for your house.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge