Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 26, 2017
- Newest File: EasierVillagerTrading 1.0 for MC 1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
EasierVillagerTrading Mod for people who trade with villagers a lot. It does not add any functioniality to villagers, and it doesn’t allow you to do anything you can’t do in vanilla Minecraft, but it allows you to do the same things with a lot less clicks and mouse movements. Because of this, it can be used with standard, unmodded, servers, You should still check your server owner if they’re ok with you using it, but as long as your server has a “no unfair advantage” policy, they may allow it.
When you open a villager trading window, you’ll get a list of all item trades the villager offers next to it. This list includs enchantments in the case of smiths and librarians, and shows you at a glance which trades are enabled and which aren’t. Clicking on a trade will execute it once, without you needing to move items to/from the merchant UI.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the EasierVillagerTrading Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Thorgeig, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.