Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 2, 2016
- Newest File: Dynamic Transport 1.7.X (Requires SlimeVoidLib for MC version)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Dynamic Transport Mod
- Depends on Slimevoid Library
- A proper elevator Mod
- UPDATE: Buttons and Mobile redstone
Go to (Quick links)
- Experience it in 3-D
- Floor Names
- Adjustable floor levels
- Camouflage all blocks except computer
- Moving Light (Camo)
- Stationary redstone (Camo)
- Mobile Redstone (Camo)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Dynamic Transport Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Tarig, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.