Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: Druidry v2016.9.26 for MC 1.9.4 to 1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Druidry Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 is a simple nature based mod that adds more early game variety, with a touch of magic. There are new things to explore and see, with extra world gen and some new monsters. You can decorate with the new blocks and items, there’s more flowers and trees then before. There are new ways to take care of your animals, they’ll even heal a little after being fed. You can get by with a lot less mining and killing then before. We’ve tried to make the mod immersive and pleasant. You can do many early game tasks more easily but we’ve also worked to strike a balance so nothing will be just handed to you. That said, a starting guide to Druidry is now just handed to you! If you have Not Enough Items installed and the in-game book with you, you should be able to get pretty far on your own without spoiling anything exciting.
- Easy to get started – If you read through the in-game intro guide and have Not Enough Items installed, you’ll be pretty much ready to go.
- Rummaging – You can hit leaves with your bare hand and they’ll convert to a rummaged leaf that grows back into a nice healthy leaf block after a while. Rummaged leaves will drop stuff like sticks (stack of sticks is half decent furnace fuel, or build fences and ladders without annihilating half your nearby forests) and saplings. Oaks even drop apples!
- More ways to obtain things – Less need to murder your way to the top! You can obtain black dye from flowers. Feeding chickens now causes them to drop feathers for you to use. Similarly, spiders will be happy to trade string for a snack.
- More world gen variety – New flowers, trees, monsters, unicorns, and other surprises await for you to discover!
- New foods – We have fun new cakes and cookies, now even spider legs (yucky!)
- New ways to decorate – Scarecrows, torch free light sources, not just flowers! But I mean, definitely flowers too.
- Indoor farming – Did you ever want to grow food in your kitchen? Well, I did, and now we have a garden pot just for that.
- Home defenses – Not a lot to choose from yet, but there is that grass that hurts monsters. It gives off light too.
- Silly Achievements – Maybe.. don’t earn these.
- New dimensions – Definitely still a WIP, but check them out tell us what you think.
- Exclamation marks! – Mod is still being developed and has many surprises to come, so much to get excited about!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Druidry Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by FeyberryJam, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.