Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 6, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Drowning Overhaul Mod – Water got a whole lot more dangerous! This is a very simple mod for minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4. Basically if you run out of air bubbles you instantly die, no taking little by little damage, once you have ran out of air you die, this makes water much more dangerous and keeping your eye on those little blue bubbles all the more important.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Drowning Overhaul Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge