Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 1, 2016
- Newest File: Dragon's Radio Mod 1.7.1 for MC1.7.10
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Dragon’s Radio Mod adds a radio into the world. It is not simply a prerecorded sound player or dummy, It plays actual radio streams from the internet. For that you need a radio stream link that provides mp3 stream with m3u or pls extention. Audio stream will be client sided, so the radio does not cause any lag to server, and client side code is enough effective to play on any configuration and mod-pack without any troubles.
It’s mod for minecraft version 1.7.10 made by DragonbornSR.
What’s new in 1.7.0
- Added Speakers that extend radio range
- Added Dummy Speaker for decoration
- Added remote to bind speaker to radio
- Changed Textures for blocks
Go to (Quick links)
Radio has 9 buttons, and one text insert area. Buttons allow you to connect to stream link that is provided in text box, Play the stream, turn volume up and down, add stream to playlist, delete it, browse the playlist, clear the stream text-box, paste into it and exit the player.
You can use the radio remote to bind speaker to radio to extend it?s range. Just right click on speaker with control and then do the same to radio!
Just remember that one radio can have max 10 speakers. Just to make sure people do not go crazy. However you can add dummy speakers around to make it look there are more speakers!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Dragon’s Radio Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by DragonbornSR, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.