Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 12, 2017
- Newest File: DragonAPI 1.7.10 V18b.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
DragonAPI Mod 1.7.10 is a function library and support mod which is relied upon by all of my mods. If you do not have the API, you will crash on game load with a NoClassDefFoundError mentioning DragonAPIMod.class.
- A detailed registry of all the ores, trees, and similar features added by all the big mods
- A similar registry of vanilla ores, trees, plants, and the like
- Many base classes that can be used as the parent class for TileEntities, Containers, and so on, simplifying their use and making them more powerful
- Interfaces that allow you to make mod item and block registration completely automated
- Functionality to use the pre-1.5 spritesheet textures for items (not blocks)
- Large libraries of scientific and mathematical functions and constants, such as materials engineering, thermodynamics calculations, kinematics, nuclear physics, vector calculations, and more
- Various support functions for interfacing with and converting between different Java data structures
- Lots of File I/O handling, including PNG, XML, and plaintext
- A large collection of functions for handling less coder-friendly elements of Minecraft, like enchanting and spawners
- Many preset references to avoid having to create new Itemstacks to get specific wood/slab/dye/etc types
- Lots of keyboard, sound, texture, and chat handling
- Various handlers for many mods, including BuildCraft, ThaumCraft, and the Twilight Forest
- Various tools for storing data, like a region of a world, or a series of timers, rendering data, multiblock blueprints, and more
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the DragonAPI Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by ReikaKalseki, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.