Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 19, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Dragon Mounts Mod 1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2 is exactly as it sounds, it gives you hatch-able dragon eggs that can be tamed and ridden. Now you can get some use out of the egg you win from defeating the Ender Dragon. You’ll simply need to place the egg and right-click it. It’s best to place it in an enclosure you’d like to keep the dragon in. Over a great length of time it will eventually hatch into a baby dragon.
Go to (Quick links)
It will grow on its own and once it does grow up it can then be tamed using raw fish. Then it will follow and protect you just like dogs and cats. And you can train them to sit by using a bone and right-clicking.
Your new dragon pet will need a saddle for you to be able to ride it. Then just right-click and you’re off. But the neat part about riding the dragon is that you don’t always need to fly it. You can walk around like a horse or tap the ‘r’ key and it’ll start flying. R will make you go up and F will make you go down. You can even enable auto-flight/walking by equipping a carrot on a stick while riding.
- To hatch a dragon egg, you’ll need to find a warm place for it first. If you found one, simply right click it. The egg will then start to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
- You can command tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it without holding an action item.
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Dragon Mounts Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by BarracudaATA , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.