Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 7, 2016
- Newest File: Dragon Egg Replicator mod-1.7.10-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Dragon Egg Replicator
Dragon Egg Replicator Mod 1.7.10 for the game with this mod you can replicate the dragon egg for further usage such as decoration, other mods or whatever you can think of.
Requires Minecraft 1.7.10 with Forge 10.13.4.1517+
You start off by crafting the Dragon Egg Replicator:
The second recipe is the Measuring Device:
The Measuring Device can be used for measuring the replication progress.
It tells you how far the progress is done.
Place the Dragon Egg Replicator block on top of Endstone and the vanilla dragon egg on top of the Replicator and power the it.
Take a look at the screenshots for the setup and what how much damage a replication process can cause.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Dragon Egg Replicator Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by xZakem, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.