Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 1, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Doors Mod adds 3 new usable doors to Minecraft. Door models made in Tabula, credit to mr_hazard, as usual.
- For a door to work as a “Portal” it needs to have a solid frame of blocks around it.
- Doors will link to the closest door of each type, within 256 blocks. They do not use a pairing system like was implied in the video.
- Rendering may have a bit of funkiness that will be seen in other situations not shown in the video. That shows how much more work will be required to make ?portals? render-perfect, as well as FPS friendly.
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Doors Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge