Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 19, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Don’t Starve Resource Pack the textures from the new and popular game named Don’t Starve have already migrated to Minecraft! Right now, the textures mainly affected only the food, weapons and tools. In other words, blocks and terrain is not edited, only food, weapons and tools are textured.
How to Install This Resource Pack
- Download the Don’t Starve resource pack.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your resourcepacks folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
For 1.7.x: Don’t Starve Resource Pack 1.7x
For 1.6.x: Don’t Starve Resource Pack 1.6.x