Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 31, 2016
- Newest File: Release 1.22[Minecraft 1.7.10
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
PokeyOne’s DNA Mod adds DNA for mobs. The DNA can be used to create spawn eggs, and other creatures that have been added in this mod.
- DNA is an item that can be used to create spawn eggs or to make custom mobs!
- The Zombie Chicken is a special mob added in the mod. The Zombie Chicken is a mix between a zombie and a chicken.
- The SpiderPig is a special mob added in this mod. The SpiderPig, as it?s name suggests, is a mixture of pig and spider. The SpiderPig does not, as of beta mod version 1.18, generate naturally in the world. However, there are plans in place to add natural generation in a later release.
- Currently the only way to obtain a SpiderPig, is to craft the spawn egg itself. The spawn egg is crafted by putting 2 pig DNA and 2 spider DNA together in the crafting table. This will give you 4 SpiderPig DNA. To make the actual spawn egg, just put four SpiderPig DNA in the crafting grid.
DNA can be used to craft spawn eggs by putting four of the same DNA in the crafting grid
DNA is also used for making special mobs
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the PokeyOne’s DNA Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by mokomama, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.