Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 25, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Divsersity Mod adds new villages with brand new buildings into Minecraft. You will find cool new villagers in each one with unique trades based on the type of villager they are. There is also an animal section to each village and other unique features!
Tired of villagers and villages looking the same? Discover new cultures within Minecraft with Diversity. This mod adds more/better structures, and more life in Minecraft.
Apache Village – Spawn in Mesa
Aztec Village – Spawn in Jungles
Eskimo Village – Spawn in Snowy plains and wasteland
Zoulou Village – Spawn in Savana plains
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge