Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 6, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
The DivBlocks Mod adds new block in Minecraft keeping the vanilla feeling and improving vanilla ones.
The DivBlocks mod has been created to improve some vanilla blocks to get better building results.
This mod is NOT an addon for Diversity. With that mod, you will be able to improve your architecte skill and will show how good you are to all of us.
Screenshots and Recipes:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge