Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 15, 2016
- Newest File: Distinct Pack v1.zip
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Distinct Pack is about the textures and models from MCPE ported for PC. New update for texture pack 1.10.
Comparison textures and models between MCPE to PC.
- Nether bricks looks bit bright.
- Tallgrass looks different and have height variants, also won’t look rescaled.
- The pistons looks better, the arm is different.
- Ice block (non packed/normal) doesn’t look translucent.
- Lava and Water looks different, is similar to alpha/beta from 2010-2011, and the lava animation frames smooth same.
- In HUD, the inventory looks bit translucent.
- Leaves looks different to more fancy, except the jungle, doesn’t look transparent.
Example about pack (in PC):
- Don’t make redistribution, just for personal use only.
- You can make review about this pack, including monetized content, as long as you credit me “CrizArtEX” and link back to this page.
- Strictly don’t use for make fake concepts about MCPE future versions, everyone knows it’s not a game and could cause consequences to the MCPE community.
It is all I will say about misc TP Port.
Just enjoy yourself, and sorry for my english.
Go to (Quick links)
Texture packs Spotlights:
This texture packs is made by CrizArt, all credit to modder. Visit the original texture packs thread here for all info.