Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 22, 2016
- Newest File: DiseaseCraft-1.9.4-3.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
DiseaseCraft Mod 1.7.10 adds more than 8 new diseases that alter the player’s movement and everyday life. These can be achieved by simply hugging a rat, eating raw meat, or exploring long distances. Create/Trade medication, which can help you or harm you. Try to survive and thrive as disease and plague sneak towards you at every corner!
To Be Added:
– More Diseases/Conditions (Nearsightedness/Insomnia)
– Mod Compatibility
I give permission for ANYONE to put it in their modpack. Put it in and have fun! I would also suggest adding Flowstone in there, just to have a bit more fun! ;D
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the DiseaseCraft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Mitchellbrine, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.