Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 4, 2016
- Newest File: DimensionRules-MC1.11-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Dimension Rules Mod – In vanilla minecraft gamerules are defined / configured globally, this mod allows you to configure them separately for each dimension. Therefore you can for example disable mob spawns in one dimension but keep it enabled in a different one.
Even after you install this mod by default all dimensions still use the same rules, to change that you have to use the /gameruled command added by this mod.
- /gameruled [dimension] list
List the rules and their values that are currently set in the dimension specified, also tells you whether the dimension has seperate (custom) rules or uses the default ones.
- /gameruled [dimension] get <gamerule>
Returns the value of the gamerule in the dimension.
- /gameruled [dimension] set <gamerule> <value>
Sets the value of the specified gamerule to the specified value in the specified dimension, if the dimension wasn’t using custom rules till now, after using this command it will.
- /gameruled [dimension] reset
Resets the specified dimensions gamerules to the default ones.
The dimension parameter is optional in every command, if you don’t specify it, it will use the dimension the user of the command is currently in. Not all gamerules work perfectly with this mod, for example “commandBlockOutput” does not work due to the way minecraft checks for it. The “default” rules are still modified using the vanilla /gamerule command. This mod is not required client side & is fully functional when only installed on the server.
Feel free to add this mod to your modpack
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Dimension Rules Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by lumien231, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.