Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 15, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Detailed Realism Resource Pack – Resource in turn created style of realism, and its resolution respectively not a few 256×256 pixels.
- Start – Run – Enter (% AppData%)
- Open the folder. Minecraft.
- Transfer the downloaded file with a resource-pack in a folder resourcepacks.
- We go into the game in the “Settings”> “Resourcepacks“.
- Choose a resource pack that you installed.
For Minecraft 1.7.x