Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Dessertcraft Mod adds a few sweets to the game. It gives you the ability to craft cones, chocolate chips and mint into delicious ice cream and popsicles!
Go to (Quick links)
You can craft plain flavors initially and then with those you can then add new flavors with existing dyes. You can even craft brownies and cupcakes.
This is a pretty simple addition to the game but it surely adds a little sugar to the mostly savory menu currently available.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge