Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 26, 2016
- Newest File: Beta 0.4.1 - Pointess Comeback Version Bump!
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Derpy Shiz Mod 1.7.10 adds derpy items into Minecraft. There is a huge amount of derpy items, blocks, animals, & much more! A lot of this stuff is actually useful or great for building! It’s mod for minecraft 1.7.10.
It adds many random things, including:
- A sword that lights up when mobs are nearby!
- A random decorative plant that came to my mind at 1 o clock!
- The one and only PIGGYCORN!
- Lasange! Only genuine with horsemeat!
- Find the other things on the wiki, cause im too lazy to write evrything 2 times!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the The Derpy Shiz Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Wuerfel21, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.