Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 18, 2017
- Newest File: 1.0.0 for 1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
What does this mod do?
This mod causes some blocks that are dropped as a result of TNT, creepers, or other explosions to be dropped as a different item than they originally were.
How do I use this mod?
You need Minecraft Forge installed first. Once that’s done, just drop degradeexplodedblocks-version.jar in your Minecraft instance’s mods/ directory. Optionally, you can configure it to taste (see below).
What settings does this mod have?
You can choose exactly which replacements are made. The first two columns of each entry are the old block’s name and a state predicate, the same as /testforblock uses. The second two columns are the new block’s name and a data value or block state. The final column is optional. Examples:
- minecraft:cobblestone * minecraft:gravel
- minecraft:stone variant=granite minecraft:sand variant=red_sand
The first entry will cause any cobblestone destroyed by an explosion to be dropped as gravel. The second entry will cause any granite destroyed by an explosion to be dropped as red sand.
Why do destroyed blocks often not appear?
Not every block destroyed by an explosion will be dropped. The chance of a drop is inversely proportional to the explosion’s power, so blocks destroyed by TNT will be dropped 1/4 of the time, and blocks destroyed by creepers will be dropped 1/3 of the time. This is a vanilla mechanic and this mod does not change it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the DegradeExplodedBlocks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by josephcsible, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.