Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 5, 2019
- Newest File: DefaultOptions_1.14.4-10.2.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Default Options Mod allow you setting default key configuration, default option, location configs and support nearly all minecraft mods.
Setting up Default Keys
- Configure the keys how you’d like them to be in the default configuration
- Run the “/defaultoptions saveKeys” command: the file defaultkeys.txt will be saved in the config folder
- Make sure to ship the default-config folder and NOT the options.txt in your modpack. Victory!
Check the Controls GUI to see that the default settings have updated. Players will now start with these keys by default.
Setting up Default Options
- Configure the options (e.g. FOV, video and audio settings) how you’d like them to be in the default configuration
- Run the “/defaultoptions saveOptions” command: the file defaultoptions.txt will be saved in the config folder
- Make sure to ship the default-config folder and NOT the options.txt in your modpack. Woohoo!
Fresh installations of your pack (=> no existing options.txt) will now get the default options you specified.
Setting up Default Configs (Minecraft 1.9.4+)
If you want to set up your modpack in a way that lets users change specific config files without having them overwritten by updates, you can put those files into the default-config folder rather than the config folder. Those files will only be copied over into the config folder on the first run of the pack. Sadly Minecraft’s mod configurations aren’t standardized enough to provide a more complex solution without having lots of breakage.
Note: If you are using FoamFix Anarchy Version, disable B:initOptions in the FoamFix config or else Default Options will not work. See https://github.com/blay09/DefaultOptions/issues/25 for more info.
No videos available
How to install Default Options Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Default Options Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Default Options Mod
This is made by BlayTheNinth, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.