Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 29, 2016
- Newest File: Deep Sea Diving Mod 1.7.10
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Go to (Quick links)
The Deep Sea Diving Mod adds:
- Scuba Mask (When equipped, you will receive water breathing and night vision upon entering the water)
- Air Canister (used in the crafting recipe for the scuba mask. Is not consumed upon crafting)
- Flippers (When equipped, you will receive speed upon entering the water)
- Harpoon Gun (can be combined with a harpoon in a crafting table to create a loaded harpoon gun)
- Harpoon Gun (Loaded) (single shot projectile weapon)
- Harpoon (combined with the harpoon gun to create a loaded harpoon gun)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Deep Sea Diving Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by QWERTYpounds, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.