Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 14, 2017
- Newest File: deepresonance-1.12-1.4.9.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Deep Resonance Mod is a power generation mod for Minecraft meant for both early game power as well as high end and more complicated end game power. This release adds oregen (the resonating ore as well as crystals) so that people can put it in their worlds already. It also has a (default disabled) retrogen option for existing worlds. In the current state of the mod you can produce crystals that give 20000 RF/tick for a total of 1 billion RF. But note that getting to that stage is not going to be easy.
Setup with smelter, purifiers, and crystalize
The Deep Resonance tanks
An infusing laser setup
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Deep Resonance Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by McJty, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.