Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Decorative Marble mod gives you some neat new marble blocks for more realistic looking pillars. It’s a great aesthetic mod to give your architecture more charm and authenticity.
Go to (Quick links)
The marble is crafted by combining clay with either white, black or gray dyes. And these can then be used to craft marble bricks, slabs and stairs.
You can craft pillars out of nearly all wood, stone, metal, and brick blocks as well as with the newly created marble blocks. You have a pretty wide variety of options to choose from and can craft the base, pillar, and top separately for even more customization.
With this mod comes functional chimneys as well. It gives you 3 different styles to choose from to suit your architectural needs. They will also show smoke billowing out of them if they are next to or above an open flame or active furnace.
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge