Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 18, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Decoration Mega Pack (DMP) Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.8 offers a generous selection of vanilla-inspired objects to decorate your worlds with.
The primary goal of DMP is to provide realistic-looking objects that match the overall look and feel of vanilla Minecraft.
Included are new workbenches that are used to craft decorations in a simple way without conflicting with the recipes in other mods. This allows DMP to be used alongside many other mods and offers new options for enhancing areas in your worlds such as kitchens and workshops.
Decorations are designed with a focus on usefulness and flexibility. Many decorations can be placed together to create larger assemblies.
DMP is fully configurable using in-game config screens – there is no need to manually edit text files.
Go to (Quick links)
- Cabinets with more storage space than chests
- Chairs and tables
- Stands, small and large, to prop up your stuff
- Lanterns and chandeliers
- Poles and chains
- Wool curtains and wooden curtain rods
- Cutting table workbench for slicing materials
Base and wall cabinets provide lot’s of storage space.
Caps – intended to decorate the ends of poles and chains, but you can attach them to almost anything.
Use wood chairs and tables to enhance your dining and sitting areas.
Small stands – designed for displaying flower pots.
Chandeliers are a great way to light up large rooms and can attach to chains, poles, or even directly to the ceiling.
Wool curtains with wood curtain rods.
Cutting Table workbench, used for slicing blocks to make building materials and decorations. Yes, that’s a diamond blade so you can cut even the hardest of materials.
Add some medieval character to your worlds.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Decoration Mega Pack Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by 10paktimbits, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.