Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 2, 2016
- Newest File: christmas-trees-2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Decoratable Christmas Trees Mod allows players to set up their very own unique Christmas tree in their house. With 1323 combinations your tree will never be the same as your friends!
**Warning The 1.10.2 update requires the Model Trains mod to run!**
Getting the Trees
Christmas trees randomly spawn in the world in the following biomes: Extreme Hills, Extreme Hills Plus, Forest Hills, Forest, Birch Forest Hills, Birch Forest, Cold Taiga, Cold Taiga Hills, Taiga, and Taiga Hills.
Decorations spawn randomly on Christmas Trees.
- A tree has a 1 in 3 chance of having a topper
- 1 in 2 chance of having decorations
- 1 in 2 chance of having lights
- The chance of getting a specific colour of decorations is 1 in 12
- The chance of getting the Star Topper is 1 in 6
- The chance of getting a specific type of lights is 1 in 8
Trees found naturally will never have a second decoration on!
Decorating the Trees
Each Christmas tree has an inventory which holds all of its decorations.
The Red is added only for this page and isn’t exported with the mod!
- Slot 1 is for the topper.
- Slot 2 is for decorations. A decoration put here will use the A model
- Slot 3 is for decorations. A decoration put here will use the B model
- Slot 4 is for lights. Remember Icicle Lights have a unique model which makes them longer than normal lights.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Decoratable Christmas Trees Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Zenith08, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.