Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 26, 2016
- Newest File: Deconstruction v2.2.7
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2, 1.5.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Deconstruction Table Mod is a great tool for reclaiming materials from items you may not be using anymore or made by mistake. This mod adds a new kind of Crafting Table to minecraft, but not just any table… A table that is able to “undo” the work of a regular Crafting table!
It’s very simple to use and functions just the opposite of a regular crafting table. Simply place the item you want the materials from in the left slot. Then just grab the materials from the right slots. It can be used on any craftable item including food.
If a normal recipe yields more than one item then you’ll have to place that number of items to get the full amount of materials back. If not you’ll only get the partial amount of items from the recipe. Also if you put damaged items in you’ll get only a partial recipe back. While this is only a slight drawback it works great for reclaiming raw materials like diamonds or ingots if you need them in a pinch.
A great feature of this mod is the ability to reclaim enchantments from enchanted tools. Simply place the enchanted tool in the left slot and a book in the slot below it. Then when you claim the materials from the right side, the enchantment will go back to the book you placed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Deconstruction Table Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by bdkuhman , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.