Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 14, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
The new Decocraft Mod has had a makeover! Thanks to ProfMobius and Taelnia’s amazing coding skills, also a couple new modelers are helping me out, now thanks to all your contributions, Lukitiki and Davexx100 have joined the modeling team! Special thanks to LatvianModder for work to the new crafting system!
The Decocraft Mod adds a bunch of new props to the game to give your world a bit more life. You can now craft anything from furniture and silverware to lamps and beer kegs. This mod will definitely give you a lot more variety when decorating your builds.
The key to this mod is the addition of crafting clay. These are the building blocks for your props and are the most important part. They come in three colors and the colors are what determine how an item will be crafted. Typically you can craft something and the outcome will look similar to the crafted shape. Now you’ll most definitely need to brush up on crafting recipes in the wiki in order to make sense of what you’re making.
You’re bedroom will look a lot more realistic and customized with new beds to craft. Just about any color you can choose from in the game can make your bedding and you can even craft double and canopy beds. Plus you can now add bedside tables and vanities for that extra “bedroom” feel.
There have been many attempts to create a proper bathroom in Minecraft and while creative they do lack true detail. Well now with this mod you can craft sinks, faucets, toilets and even toilet paper rolls. Your own bathroom won’t look as good as this.
Let’s say you’ve built yourself a kid’s room but your kids have nothing to play with. Now you can craft them some stuffed animals and toys like a good parent. You can even build them a swingset on the playground!
One really cool addition is the hanging bridge. It’s something you don’t often see but really adds to the aesthetic of a wooded home or castle. And makes for a great passage across a big chasm.
You can even dress up your storage room with kegs, crates, barrels, and safes. They may not be able to store anything but they really lend to the authenticity of a good cellar.
And last of all you can get in the Christmas spirit any time of the year with tons of decorations like trees, presents, garland, and Santa’s sleigh!
- There is a whole rake of them, you can basically OP the crap out of the mod or disable it all.
How to install Decocraft Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Decocraft Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Decocraft Mod
This mod is made by RazzleberryFox , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.