Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 9, 2017
- Newest File: DeathCounter-1.12.1-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.0, 1.4.7
- License: All Rights Reserved
Death Counter Mod 1.10.2,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 adds a way for the server to calculate the number of deaths a player has (since its installation). It will also notify the player of the death count and ranking on the server (Configurable)
Also has leaderboards!
/dc (or /deathcounter) leaderboard [all/user]
- Omitting the 2nd argument will display the leaderboard for the op only. (For servers, display to server console only)
- Setting the 2nd argument to “all” will broadcast the leaderboard serverwide.
- Setting the 2nd argument to a player’s name will display the leaderboard for said player only.
/dc reset (all/user)
- Resets death counts.
Eg: /dc leaderboard all
- Displays the server’s leaderboard to the player.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Death Counter Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ichun, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.