Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 22, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Death Chest 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a fairly simple mod that is responsible for storing all your inventory when you die in a chest in Minecraft. This way you will not lose your resources and you will be easier to find where you should go get your stuff.
This mod was continually updated by its developer, but by another modder has taken over the project, we can still enjoy it. So from today you can now die in peace in Minecraft, because when relive one must locate the chest that holds all the inventory you had before the tragedy.
How to Install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Death Chest Mod
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer Forge.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft / mods
- You can now die peacefully in Minecraft!