Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 18, 2017
- Newest File: dbag-1.11.2-3.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Death Bags Mod provides a bag which can be used to retrieve the player’s inventory after death. Options for obtaining the bag are configurable and include crafting, dropping at the death site, and dropping on the player’s bed. Server owners or modpack/adventure map makers might come up with other ways of delivering the bags to players.
This mod also includes a craftable gem that allows the player to store and retrieve up to 30 levels of experience.
Both the bag and the gem can be disabled via config.
Please be aware that this mod disables player inventory dropping on death, so if it installed and none of the config options for obtaining a death bag are enabled there will be no way to get your stuff back without op!
Death Bags may be included in any mod pack where the following conditions are met:
The mod pack may not be used to make money while it includes
You may not claim to have created any part of the mod, and credit must be given to the creator of the mod (Codasylph)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Death Bags Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Codasylph, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.