Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 19, 2016
- Newest File: 0.2.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9,1.8.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
This Version of the Mod is Outdated there won’t be any new Updates!
This Mod has been split into 2 Parts!
Dark Roleplay Mod is a RPG Mod. It adds Currently tons of Blocks here are a few examples:
- Chopping Block
- 2 Different Firepits
- Cauldron on a Firepit
- Dungeon Chest
- 2 Mugs (Empty and filled with Beer)
- Pear and Apple Blocks (Different Colors)
- 2 Mushroom Blocks
- 3 Different Buckets
- A Chain and a Rope
- 2 Different Barrels
- 2 Pieces of a Hanging Bridge
- A Book block
- Trainings Dummy
- And much more
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Dark Roleplay Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by JTK222, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.