Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: DangerRPG-1.7.10-1.1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tired of only using your levels for enchantments? If so, DangerRPG Mod 1.7.10 will give your levels another purpose!
Use your levels to increase your stats, such as:
- Max health
- Health and Mana Regeneration
- And much more!
This mod will also add a level system for all of the mobs in Minecraft!
- Mobs will get one level point for every 50 meters that they spawn away from the spawn point!
- With each level a mob has, the higher the damage and health that mob will have.
There is also a level system for your tools and armor!
- As of now, the levels only increase your tools’ and armors’ durability.
- When your item reaches it’s maximum level, it will receive infinite durability.
This mod also adds:
- New weapons, tools, armor and bows.
- Some weapon and armor types such as throwable knives, katanas, scythes, hammers, colorable magic armor and much more!
- Each item has its own stats: damage, speed, swing range, magical and physical resistances.
- Staffs, which consume the player’s mana and deal magic damage.
- A friendly user-interface, which is where you can edit your stats.
- You can configure which entities, tools, and items are affected by this mod, take a look at the configuration file (by default, this mod only affects items added by this mod, Vanilla items and Vanilla mobs).
- All player stats, mob stats, and item stats are configurable.
- This mod works in multiplayer.
- More items
- More stats
- Receive loot from higher level mobs
- New mobs (much later)
- New dungeons (much later)
How to install DangerRPG Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the DangerRPG Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Mixac1, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.